Welcome to our farm! We’re dedicated to protecting our employees and guests. To ensure everyone’s safety as we welcome you back out onto the farm, we ask that we make the following promises to one another:
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
● We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitization and hygiene practices with all of our employees and staff.
● All employees and staff entering our business will pass a health check prior to each shift.
● All common areas will comply with appropriate social distancing guidelines.
● Hand sanitizer or hand washing stations will be available to all guests and employees.
● We will clean and sanitize common areas and surfaces regularly.
● High-touch items will either be single-use or cleaned and sanitized after every use.
● Farmers market items, produce, and farm merchandise will be handled with utmost care and in accordance with recommended community guidelines.
● We will post our Promise at our entrances and throughout our farm so that everyone understands the steps we must all take to keep each other and our communities safe.
● We will follow all state and local government health standards.
YOUR PROMISE TO US
● If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by staying home.
● You agree to follow the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and our other guests and employees.
● If you have any questions about our promise to you, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you.
From our family to yours,