Map / Directions
8705 Marsh Rd. Snohomish, WA 98296
Stalker Farms is directly off Highway 9 in Snohomish County Washington.
We are one (1) mile South of Snohomish. We have the big RED BARN! Our parking and ticket booth are next to the RED BARN. No red barn in site? Then you're at the wrong farm :)
From Hwy9 (in either direction), turn West on Marsh Road and right into our entry. Located across Highway 9 from the red farm market (Stocker Farms Market) and the Harvey Airfield.
From Everett WA & North
- Follow I-5 Southbound
- Take US-2 eastbound
- Take Highway 9 exit
- Turn RIGHT on Hwy9, southbound
- Cross the Snohomish River Bridge
- Turn RIGHT at the light: 108th/Marsh Rd x Hwy9
- After turn onto 108th/Marsh Road take 1st RIGHT
Stocker Farms Corn Maze-Pumpkin Park and Stalker Farms Haunted Attractions are on the corner of Marsh Rd and Hwy 9! You can see us from the highway! We have the BIG RED BARN!
From Woodinville & Redmond WA Area
- Follow Highway 9 (woodinville/snohomish) northbound <it's exactly 10mi north from the Woodinville Costco>
- Turn LEFT at the Marsh Rd x Hwy9 light
- After your left turn onto 108th/Marsh Road take the 1st RIGHT
Stocker Farms Corn Maze-Pumpkin Park and Stalker Farms Haunted Attractions are on the corner of Marsh Rd and Hwy 9!
From I-5 Seattle area & South
- Follow I-5 Northbound
- Take Exit 186
- At the ramp light, turn RIGHT onto Hwy 96 (aka 128th st se)
- *Turn Left at Seattle Hill Rd <Starbucks will be on your left>
- Go down the hill
- Turn LEFT at 141st se/E Lowell Larimer Rd <just dont turn right>
- This slow curvy road continues along the valley as 108th/Marsh Rd
- Stalker Farms is the last LEFT on Marsh Rd eastbound and before the Hwy9 & Marsh Rd light.
<if you come to the light, you've gone too far!>
*Seattle folks driving note:
Some folks prefer to take Hwy 96 straight to Hwy 9, then go northbound on Hwy9, just sayin'